WHOLE WHEAT RAISIN BREAD
Offer your Customers a Whole Wheat Raisin Bread using SUPREME Brown Bread Flour.
Preparation: 20 minutes
Baking: 45 minutes
Ready In: 1 hour 5 minutes
- 1.050 kg Water
- 1.575 kg SUPREME Brown bread flour
- 0.790 kg SUPREME White bread flour
- 0.035 kg Poppy seed
- 0.035 kg Sesame seed
- 0.070 kg Bicarbonate of soda
- 0.035 kg Salt
- 0.070 kg Sugar
- 0.245 kg Crushed wheat
- 0.350 kg Raisins
- 0.525 kg Cooking oil
- 0.175 kg Golden syrup
- Put water into mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix for one minute on slow speed to mix all ingredients.
- Mix for one minute on high speed until well mixed.
- Pour into prepared baking tins. Approximately three quarters full.
- Decorate tops as desired.
- Bake at 180 °C for 45 minutes or until well baked through.
For Cranberry and Pecan Bread, replace seeds, crushed wheat and raisins with:
- 300 kg Dried cranberries
- 300 kg Chopped pecan nuts
For Spring Onion, Sundried Tomato and Feta Bread, replace with:
- 100 kg Chopped spring onion
- 300 kg Chopped sundried tomato
- 500 kg Cubed feta cheese of your choice