- 12.5 kg Flour
- 0.625 kg Turbo™ 5% Bread Concentrate
- 0.25 kg Yeast (Compressed) or ⅓ for dry yeast
- 8 L Water (White Bread)
- 8.5 L Water (Brown Bread)
- 25 kg Flour
- 1.25 kg Turbo™ 5% Bread Concentrate
- 0.5 kg Yeast (Compressed) or ⅓ for dry yeast
- 16 L Water (White Bread)
- 17 L Water (Brown Bread)
- Place flour, Turbo concentrate, yeast and water into a suitable mixing machine (Spiral recommended).
- Mix in a spiral mixer for 2 minutes on slow speed and between 6 to 8 minutes on fast speed until dough is fully developed.
- Final dough temperature should not exceed 29°C.
- After mixing, remove the dough from the mixer and scale immediately into the prescribed weights.
- Cover the dough pieces with a plastic sheet and rest for 10 minutes.
- Form the dough into a cylindrical shape using either a bread moulder or by hand.
- Place the dough pieces, seam down, into pre-greased bread tins and place in bread trolleys starting from the bottom up.
- Place the trolley into a pre-set prover operating at a temperature of 40°C and a relative humidity (Rh%) of 85%.
- Prove for approximately 40 minutes for sandwich loaves and 50 minutes for open top loaves.
- Bake at a temperature of ± 250°C for 30 to 35 minutes.
- The bread must be removed from the tin immediately after baking.
- To maximise the shelf life, the bread should be bagged immediately once cooled, after approximately 90 minutes floor time.
NB: Mixing times, yeast and water quantities, oven temperatures and baking times are merely a guide and need to be adjusted to suit local bakery conditions and machinery types.
Preparation: 2 hours
Baking: 30 minutes
Ready In: 4 hours
Servings: ± 1 42 Loaves at 500g