Raw weight: 0.680 kg per loaf
Baked weight: 0.600 kg per loaf
Shelf life: 3 days
Production time: 2 hours
Yield: 30 loaves
- 12.500 kg SUPREME White Bread Mix
- 0.250 kg Yeast
- ± 7.800 L Water
- Place Prepared Mix, yeast and water into a suitable mixing machine (Spiral recommended).
- Ensure the dough is fully developed. Dough temperature must be between 26°C – 30°C.
- After mixing, remove the dough from the bowl and divide into the prescribed weights.
- Cover the dough pieces with a plastic sheet and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Mould dough to the desired shape by hand or by using a bread moulder.
- Place into a greased baking tins.
- Place trolley into pre-set prover. Temperature 40°C, humidity 85%.
- Prove breads for approximately 50 minutes for open top loaves and 40 minutes for sandwich loaves.
- Place trolley into a pre-set oven at a temperature of 250°C.
- Only use steam for open top loaves, NOT for sandwich loaves.
- Bake for approximately 35 minutes (open top) and 45 minutes (sandwich).
- Remove loaves from tin IMMEDIATELY after baking and bag only once cooled.
N.B: Mixing times, yeast and water quantities, oven temperatures and baking times are merely a guide and need to be adjusted to suit local bakery and machinery conditions.