SWEET & LIGHT DOUGH
Use SUPREME Sweet & Light Prepared Mix to consistently produce any rich bun dough base for confectionery.
Shelf life: 1 day
Production time: 25 mins
Yield: 19.5 kg
- 12.500 kg SUPREME Sweet & Light Mix
- 0.625 kg Yeast
- ± 6.400 L Water
- Place Prepared Mix, yeast and water into a suitable mixing machine (Spiral recommended).
- Mix in a spiral mixer for 2 minutes on slow speed and between 6 to 8 minutes on fast speed until dough is fully developed.
- Final dough temperature should not exceed 26°C – 30°C.
- After mixing, remove the dough from the mixer and divide into the prescribed weights.
N.B: Mixing times, yeast and water quantities, oven temperatures and baking times are merely a guide and need to be adjusted to suit local bakery and machinery conditions.