Raw weight: 0.060 kg per roll
Baked weight: 0.054 kg per roll
Shelf life: 3 days
Production time: 1.5 hours
Yield: 29 dozen rolls
- 12.500 kg SUPREME Silky Soft White Mix
- 0.625 kg Yeast
- ± 6.500 L Water
- Place Prepared Mix, yeast and water into a suitable mixing machine (Spiral recommended).
- Mix in a spiral mixer for 2 minutes on slow speed and between 6 to 8 minutes on fast speed until dough is fully developed.
- Final dough temperature should not exceed 26°C – 30°C
- After mixing, remove the dough from the mixer and scale immediately into the prescribed weights.
- Cover the dough pieces with a plastic sheet and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Cut the dough into 30 pieces with a bun divider and round for hamburger rolls, but do not round for hot dog rolls.
- Allow the dough a further resting time of 10 minutes before moulding into hot dog rolls.
- Place the dough pieces onto greased baking sheets and place on trolleys.
- Place the trolley into a pre-set prover operating at a temperature of 40°C and a relative humidity (Rh%) of 85%.
- Prove for approximately 40 minutes.
- Bake at a temperature of 250°C for 10 minutes (maximum 11 minutes)
- DO NOT BAKE WITH STEAM
- After baking, allow rolls to cool and place in a solid plastic bag.
N.B: Mixing times, yeast and water quantities, oven temperatures and baking times are merely a guide and need to be adjusted to suit local bakery and machinery conditions