Raw weight: 0.057 kg per unit
Baked weight: 0.080 kg per unit
Shelf life: 1 day
Production time: 1.5 hours
Yield: 330 doughnuts
- 12.500 kg SUPREME Sweet & Light Prepared Mix
- 0.625 kg Yeast
- 6.400 L Water
- 6.600 kg Thinned apricot jam
- Divide the basic sweet dough and round the dough using a bun divider.
- Place on a greased, solid mild steel baking tray.
- Place trolley into a pre-set prover for ±40 minutes. Temperature 40°C, humidity 85%.
- Fry in pre-heated oil (170°C) until golden brown.
- After frying, roll each doughnut in Selati Castor Sugar.
- Make a hole in the centre of the doughnut and pipe 20g of thinned apricot jam into the hole
N.B. Mixing times are only a guide, and corrections must be made to compensate for mix size, temperatures and product.