SUPREME Crispy Crust Prepared Mix delivers legendary French Bread/Baguette.
Raw weight: 0.500 kg per bread
Baked weight: 0.450 kg per bread
Shelf life: 1 day
Production time: 1.5 hours
Yield: 40 loaves
- 12.500 kg SUPREME Crispy Crust Prepared Mix
- 0.400 kg Yeast
- 7.250 kg Water
- Place Prepared Mix, yeast and water into the mixing machine.
- Mixing times are as follows: Spiral mixer 2 minutes slow, 6 – 8 minutes fast.
- Ensure the dough is FULLY developed. Dough temperature must be between 26°C and 30°C.
- After mixing, remove the dough from the bowl and divide into the prescribed weights.
- Cover the dough pieces with a plastic sheet, and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Mould pieces by hand into the desired shape.
- Wet the surface of the dough and coat with desired topping.
- Place onto greased baking pan.
- Place trolley into a pre-set prover. Temperature 40°C, humidity 85%.
- Prove for approximately 40 minutes.
- After proving, allow the bread to stand outside for 5 minutes and cut the surface of the dough with a sharp knife or blade.
- Place trolley into a pre-heated oven at a temperature of 250°C.
- Steam must be injected into the oven immediately after closing the oven door.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and pack in perforated bags once cooled.
NB: Mixing times are only a guide, and corrections must be made to compensate for mix size, temperatures and product.