- 12.5 kg Supreme Crispy Crust Prepared Mix
- 0.25 kg Yeast
- 7.25 kg Water
- 0.5 kg Scaling weight
- Place Prepared Mix, yeast and water into the mixing machine.
- Mixing times are as follows: Spiral mixer 2 minutes slow, 6 – 8 minutes fast.
- Ensure the dough is FULLY developed. Dough temperature must be between 28°C and 29°C.
- After mixing, remove the dough from the bowl and divide into the prescribed weights.
- Cover the dough pieces with a plastic sheet, and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Mould pieces by hand into the desired shape.
- Wet the surface of the dough and coat with desired topping.
- Place onto greased baking sheets.
- Place trolley into a pre-set prover. Temperature 40°C, humidity 85%.
- Prove for approximately 40 minutes.
- After proving, allow the bread to stand outside for 5 minutes and cut the surface of the dough with a sharp knife or blade.
- Place trolley into a pre-heated oven at a temperature of 220°C.
- Steam must be injected into the oven immediately after closing the oven door.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and pack in perforated bags once cooled.
NB: Mixing times are only a guide, and corrections must be made to compensate for mix size, temperatures and product.
Preparation: 1 hour 30 minutes
Baking: 25 minutes
Ready In: 1 hour 55 minutes
Servings: 40 Loaves