Preparation: 2 hours
Baking: 20 minutes
Ready In: 2 hours 20 minutes
Servings: ± 42 Loaves at 500g
- 12.500 kg SUPREME Crispy Crust Mix
- 0.625 kg Yeast
- ± 7.250 L Water
- Place Prepared Mix, yeast and water into a suitable mixing machine (Spiral recommended).
- Mix in a spiral mixer for 2 minutes on slow speed and between 6 to 8 minutes on fast speed until dough is fully developed.
- Final dough temperature should not exceed 26°C- 30°C.
- After mixing, remove the dough from the mixer and scale immediately into the prescribed weights.
- Cover the dough pieces with a plastic sheet and rest for 10 minutes.
- Cut the dough into pieces with a bun divider and round for rolls.
- Place the dough pieces onto a pre-greased perforated baking sheet, and place on trolleys.
- Place the trolley into a pre-set prover operating at a temperature of 40°C and a relative humidity (Rh%) of 85%.
- Prove for approximately 40 minutes.
- Bake at a temperature of 250°C for 20 minutes with steam in the oven.
N.B: Mixing times, yeast and water quantities, oven temperatures and baking times are merely a guide and need to be adjusted to suit local bakery and machinery conditions.