Preparation: 50 minutes
Baking: 10 minutes
Ready In: 1 hour
- 2 kg Supreme Cake Wheat Flour
- 2.5 kg Super Scone Mix
- 1 kg Milk
- 0.150 kg Eggs
- 0.5 kg Grated cheese
- 0.1 kg Chopped spring onion
- 0.05 kg Cayenne pepper
- Place Scone Mix, cheese, spring onions and cayenne pepper into a mixing bowl fitted with a flat beater.
- With the machine set on slow speed, slowly add the milk and eggs.
- Do not over mix and never switch the machine to speed 3!
- Once a smooth dough has been achieved, switch off the machine. Mixing time should be about 30 seconds.
- Place dough onto a floured surface and roll out to a thickness of about 2cm.
- Cut out scones into squares using a pizza wheel to cut down on waste. Place onto prepared baking trays.
- Egg wash the surface and allow to dry proof for 25 minutes.
- Bake at 230°C for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Super Scone Mix
Available in 12,5 kg