- 5 kg Chocolate Muffin Mix
- 1.75 kg Liquid oil
- 1.5 kg Fresh eggs
- 1.1 L Water
- Place the Muffin Mix, water and eggs into a mixing bowl.
- Using a flat beater, set the mixing machine onto slow speed & mix for 1 minute.
- Scrape down the mixing bowl and mix for a further 4 minutes on fast speed, whilst slowly adding the oil.
- Scale ± 80g of muffin batter into a standard muffin paper cup, approximately three quarters full.
- Bake at 200°C for 18 to 20 minutes (do not over bake the muffins).
- The muffin is considered baked when a knife is inserted and removed without any trace of batter sticking to the knife.
- Muffins MUST be wrapped once cool, ± 1 hour after baking to ensure maximum shelf life.
N.B: Mixing times, water quantities, oven temperatures and baking times are merely a guide and need to be adjusted to suit local bakery and machinery conditions.
Preparation: 40 minutes
Baking: 20 minutes
Ready In: 1 hour
Servings: ± 116 or 123 Muffins