Preparation: 40 minutes
Baking: 40 minutes
Ready In: 1 hour 20 minutes
Servings: 10 loaves
- 3.125 kg Sweet & Light Prepared Mix
- 0.16 kg Yeast
- 1.2 L Water
- 0.45 L Egg
- 0.4 kg Butter
- Mix Prepared Mix, yeast, milk and egg into a dough using a spiral or planet mixer.
- Add butter to the dough in three stages, making sure that the butter is absorbed into the dough before adding more. Take care or the dough will split!
- Divide dough into required size, round and rest for a few minutes
- Shape or plait dough pieces and put into greased tins
- Allow to rise until double in size
- Bake at 180°C for 30 – 40 minutes